The Design & Build
Are You Considering Building Your Dream Home?
You're at the right place.
NIROO is a design and build firm that works with a team of Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers to manage your project from Day One to final walk-through. For more than 20 years, our firm has designed, built and delivered magnificent estates. We want to be your high-end dream home partner.
NIROO designs and builds Luxury Estates in the finest communities throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, GA, Palm Beach Florida, and involved in many national and international projects. We combine leading construction technologies with sustainable materials; then, blend that with exquisite, Classical Design to achieve eco-friendly, solidly built timeless statements.
As an estate Design-Build specialist, we believe in the collaborative brainpower of all of us to design from the inside out, build and create a look and feel that matches your personality. We'll work to realize your world-class, singular American Dream home--built on experience, creativity, and integrity.
Come! Visit our Gallery to see visuals of our recent work. Detailed are the Four Phases we employ to build an estate that works on many levels. Call or click to tell us of your Dream Home Vision today!
NIROO, The Design and Build Company
Are you thinking about building your Dream Home and want to find a reputable and experienced Home Builder to manage the project from inception to completion in a timely fashion?
Our reputation as a renowned high-end home builder, has made us the best in delivering magnificent Estates & we look forward to creating your future luxury home masterpiece.
The NIROO Approach
At NIROO, we use a systematic approach that works efficiently from start to finish.
Every single Project that we design and build
--be it a Speculative or Custom home--
undergoes four thorough testing and refinement processes.
Land and Lot Process
We provide initial consultation to assist you with choosing the land for your custom home.
- Lot factors such as slope, size, width and depth are key components toward determining how your home can be designed.
- When coupled with your specific requests, we’ll help you achieve both good looks and functionality from the very start.
Then, we go to Step 2.
Architectural Design Process
Here, we work in tandem with you, your architectural firm and their CAD/PDF file layouts to cooperatively walk-through each space.
- We determine how each room fits into the overall flow.
- After thorough discussion with all parties--including a structural engineering firm to ensure overall code compliance--the builder bidding process is implemented to determine construction costs.
Interior Design Process
NIROO will prepare designs, sizes and layouts on such items as cabinetry, closets and doorways on a floor-by-floor basis.
Then, together we’ll create flawless finishing touches to create the ‘dream’ in your dream home.
The value to you is simple: our One Stop Shop approach from Day One guarantees that things go where they should and that they look just the way you want.
This integration of architectural design and interior design is a core service we provide that few other custom home builders offer. And in a 30,000 square foot home, there are many, many things that can go wrong when these two intersecting services are not aligned from the get-go.
Who needs the duplication of services, change orders and re-do’s when our in-house approach gets it done right the first time?
At NIROO, Interior Design and Building Design cooperate.
- Our singular ability to sit down with you on the first day and map out every little detail--from the ‘feng shui’ or ‘feel’ of your home to exactly how living spaces should flow from entrance to living, dining, entertainment, kitchen, bath and bedroom--is our core benefit to you.
- Our decades of building experience and multiple interior design awards back that up.
With NIROO, you benefit from our knowledgeable team of engineers, architects, and interior designers to create and implement a systematic, methodological approach that works hand-in-hand from start to finish.
- Since most of our clients work on a ‘cost-plus’ basis with us, we’re able to pass the savings we negotiate from our Tradespeople directly to you.
- As a result, you’ll save thousands--usually between 15% and 30%.
Your project will be totally secure via a gated fence throughout the entire construction process and it will include a dedicated Site Manager who is responsible for all materials, communication and coordination with various supervisory personnel.
Then, your Project Manager will work with the site manager, engineers and architect to implement each day’s work that must be done.
And, every day, our owner David Niroo will visit the site to talk with sub-contractors and managers.
Thus, from the top down and the bottom up, we attend to your plans to make sure work is being completed correctly and efficiently.